Forum dla nauczyciela, ucznia, rodzica

wholesale Transmission oil radiator

Forum Maturzysty. Zapraszamy do wymiany doświadczeń i pomysłów.
Wszystkie posty o "pisaniu prezentacji maturalnych" będą natychmiast kasowane, a konto użytkownika z którego zostanie dokonany ten wpis zostanie usunięte!

Moderator: m.trojnar

Postprzez fish29fi » Cz sie 01, 2019 3:08 am

Founded in 2005, Yuda is a manufacturer of high quality aluminum plate and bar heat exchangers that are commonly known in the industry as radiators, oil coolers and aftercoolers.
Our products can be found in a multitude of applications such as wind turbine, air compressor, oil&gas exploration, construction machinery, agricultural, forestry, earthmoving, hydraulic, diesel engine application. Our company is committed to promote technological ability, and continuously expand the product applications and market both at home and abroad
Our exports increased year by year, and now we have been a leader of heat exchanger for wind power generators. And received high praise from our clients. We originate quality, innovation and honesty as our development source.
Our factory is ISO9001 certified to assure our customer of consistent high quality products, and some of them are CE certified base on our customers’ requirements. We will offer the best cooling solution for you.wholesale Transmission oil radiator
fish29fi

Postprzez Kamweali » N sie 11, 2019 2:00 am

How hard is to install on a stock 951?
Im looking into new radiators, though the additional oil cooling is also nice. 2 birds. One stone.

So the install issues are most important to me.
Kamweali

Postprzez LorettaLig » Pn sie 19, 2019 6:23 pm

You are correct. The engine oil is also the transmission and clutch lubrication. That is the reason its so important to change regularly and have the proper level.

Hope that helps.
LorettaLig

Powrót do Matura