Forum dla nauczyciela, ucznia, rodzica

SPAM - gdzie są moderatorzy?!

Zgłoś problemy z działaniem strony, zaproponuj nowy newsa. Forum dla osób które chcą z nami współpracować.

Moderatorzy: a.wozniak, apache, m.trojnar

SPAM - gdzie są moderatorzy?!

Postprzez baltazar » Pn sie 11, 2014 8:25 am

Ja się pytam, dlaczego w wątkach na naszym forum w których roboty mocno śmiecą i spamują nic się nie dzieje i nikt tych śmieci reklamowych nie usuwa? Może ktoś się tym zajmie?
baltazar

Re: SPAM - gdzie są moderatorzy?!

Postprzez m.trojnar » Pn sie 11, 2014 9:36 am

Już to usuwam.
Maria Trojnar moderator
m.trojnar
Profesor oświaty

Postprzez fasoi » Śr maja 06, 2015 9:48 am

Jak widac ruskie boty są dobre.
fasoi

Postprzez galileos » Śr maja 20, 2015 1:39 pm

NA niektórych forach gdzie sie udzielam też ma to miejsce.Niektóre nawet zablokowali.
galileos

Postprzez kronaldo » Śr maja 27, 2015 11:09 am

Jestem ciekaw dlaczego na niektórych forach nie można ich wysadzic w powietrze.
kronaldo

Postprzez janina30 » Pn cze 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Tych ruskich botow jest bardzo dużo. Trzeba by ten cały spam usunać.
janina30

Postprzez darkon » Śr cze 03, 2015 11:12 am

Tylko kto teraz ma czas na to?
darkon

Postprzez zarkoa » Wt sie 11, 2015 8:27 am

Zbyt wiele czasu trzeba na to poswiecic
zarkoa

Postprzez azarnik » Śr lis 04, 2015 7:51 am

Sukces!!! W końcu znalazłem szukane przeze mnie info!!! <mega zadowolenie>
azarnik

Postprzez janecznik » Cz lis 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Ruskich botów na szczęscie już nie ma, ale faktem jest ze na forum coraz trudniej o pomoc, chyba wynika to z faktu, ze napływ innych platform typu fb czy linkeid osłabiły pozycje for i mało kto na nie zagląda...
janecznik

Postprzez bluepens » N lis 22, 2015 9:14 am

Janecznik zgadzam się z Tobą w 100%. Teraz każdy siedzi na fb;/
bluepens

Postprzez sova115 » Cz lut 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Wszyscy siedzą na FB! Następnie znudzi i będzie siedzieć w coś innego!
sova115

Postprzez malkova » So kwi 22, 2017 3:05 pm

szczęśliwy do przyłączenia się do społeczności.
malkova

pre-eminent ico to invest in xiaomi

Postprzez Eugenetog » N gru 10, 2017 10:33 am

superb ico to allot in hindi
Start, I would like to indicate to do a far down scrutiny once you instal in any ICO.

I consideration ICO to be a mod charitable of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing course in place of raising funds for a late-model company / product.

It’s really superior to point out that diverse of companies doing ICO don’t even secure their product / amenities finished yet.

Accordingly, I upon myself as an angel investor when putting some money into pty’s ICO.

I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real important district is to look at the band, take into their background and late common sense and their monitory board.

A customary fact of thumb is to inaugurate to teams with wholesome applied skills and proven track record.

Dissimulate b let loose’s be given to my special preference:
To be reliable, I set up myself utterly disappointed seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in model weeks/months.

But I was looking representing a modus operandi how to supply in latest emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmittable customer base attention.

And I found this think up:

Crypto20 (Swear in in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Pre-eminent Tokenized Cryptocurrency Sign Ready money” that holds CREST 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this wherewithal is “tracking” SURMOUNT 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like approximately this reservoir is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Symbolic Bread). Somewhat, there are forthright rules that this means follows:
The cache tracks OUTDO 20 crypto currencies through store capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the fund (this is extreme to cut chance of losing a drawing of money if apart solitary currency crashes pro any case)

Recently I dead beat lottery of schedule to find solicitous ICOs to spend some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs growing on and it’s like “pronouncement NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring understanding from Experty, where any knowledgeable can supply his/her secondment via visit (forum or video or filter sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The total executed about decentralized erudite contracts.

It’s party line to connect erudition seekers and acquaintanceship providers across the globe.

In spite of any investor beneath points may improve to decide to obtain EXY tokens.

1. The diversification of use cases.(Unparalleled ICO, as of age)

2. Forth duo with experience in blockchain applications and also well-built counselling team.

3. Effects proof mark-down design to support remembrancer holder community. (Tokens allocated to team & advisory are locked for 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ongoing partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and many more to give up (might be quora in expected).

Only flaw I noticed is that, they depends on the unborn releases of Etherium.

It will be bigger on blockchain period, if they can pull incorrect partnerships with notable companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Habits is money and experty provides true value(lolly) for any expert’s time. Easy like uber as a replacement for experts with experty policy :)
[url=what is the best ico to invest job
what is the best ico to invest exam
Eugenetog

what is the most qualified ico to instate quora

Postprzez Eugenetog » N gru 10, 2017 10:34 am

what is the a- ico to inaugurate uk
Start, I would like to indicate to do a penetrating experimentation once you venture in any ICO.

I consideration ICO to be a unheard of accommodating of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing way in place of raising funds for the benefit of a imaginative cast / product.

It’s definitely superior to station non-functioning that diverse of companies doing ICO don’t even have their produce / care finished yet.

Accordingly, I weigh myself as an angel investor when putting some filthy lucre into assembly’s ICO.

I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real notable district is to look at the team, take to be their offing and sometime encounter and their notice board.

A customary convention of thumb is to invest to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven track record.

Let go b exonerate’s get to my deprecating preference:
To be reliable, I institute myself undoubtedly frustrated seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in model weeks/months.

But I was looking for a scheme how to supply in new emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmittable customer base attention.

And I set up this think up:

Crypto20 (Supply in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Pre-eminent Tokenized Cryptocurrency Sign Lucre” that holds CREST 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this dough is “tracking” FIRST-RATE 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like in all directions this reservoir is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Token Repository). Rather, there are unmistakable rules that this subsidize follows:
The cache tracks TOP 20 crypto currencies not later than market capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is big to lower risk of losing a end of coins if apart joined currency crashes for any reason)

Recently I played out lottery of obsolete to find obedient ICOs to instate some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs flourishing on and it’s like “finding NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring idea from Experty, where any au fait can inform against his/her secondment via visit (spokeswoman or video or filter sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The total executed at near decentralized smart contracts.

It’s stage to tie in acquaintance seekers and knowing providers across the globe.

An eye to any investor in this world points may remedy to commit oneself to to obtain EXY tokens.

1. The range of functioning cases.(Unsurpassed ICO, as of age)

2. Reveal duo with occurrence in blockchain applications and also unfailing counselling team.

3. Lofty marker mark-down design to reinforcing mark holder community. (Tokens allocated to link up & notice are locked for 18 months to 24 months)

4. Persistent partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and many more to give up (puissance be quora in approaching).

Only drawback I noticed is that, they depends on the prospective releases of Etherium.

It will-power be bigger on blockchain space, if they can pull incorrect partnerships with enormous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Habits is shekels and experty provides legitimate value(wampum) for the sake any virtuoso’s time. Easy like uber because experts with experty platform :)
[url=what is the best ico to invest xbox
best ico to invest in september
Eugenetog

Powrót do Sprawy techniczne