Forum dla nauczyciela, ucznia, rodzica

Paypal login

Zgłoś problemy z działaniem strony, zaproponuj nowy newsa. Forum dla osób które chcą z nami współpracować.

Moderatorzy: m.trojnar, apache

Paypal login

Postprzez wilsonjoy6188 » Wt lip 20, 2021 10:06 am

You might be aware of using the Paypal services and it is not wrong to say that Paypal is one of the best, user-friendly payment platforms. Moreover, it facilitates payments that take place via online transfers between different parties.
https://sites.google.com/view/paypal-loginin/
wilsonjoy6188

Re: Paypal login

Postprzez rhneoopy » So sie 28, 2021 12:26 pm

Since days I’m trying to send one of my friends some money via paypal.
Yet I face the problem that I’m not able to login neither from the actual app nor through any web browser I’ve installed.

I use the official app from the apps store.
Currently I have Firefox and /e/-browser installed.

The loop looks like this:

Login with email and password
Via web browser they send you 2nd factor 2FA code via sms.
Login in via App one needs to confirm first being human by a captcha. And then sends you the code via sms.
In the web browser one will be directly redirected to the login page.
On the App a white window appears that doesn’t let yoh do anything than close it. From there you are redirected to the login page as well.
I know there are a lot of users reporting this problem in the official paypal forum.
I thought ok maybe there is something fishy with the mobile version of the paypal website.
So I tried with the app. Yet no luck there as well.

Somebody else facing similar issues?
Or maybe someone even knows any solution to this mess?
Thank you!
Downscale Drivers in the USA. Find below the fresh stats about the worst drivers by state. here is List the worst drivers from the US all States?
rhneoopy

Powrót do Sprawy techniczne